- Due to an increased subsidy, School Milk is even more affordable this year.
- Every child registered for School Milk will receive two weeks FREE School Milk in the first term this year.
- Three daily servings of dairy are recommended for 5-8 year olds and five daily servings are recommended for 9-18 year olds.
- Schools registered for School Milk receive free exclusive education resources, access to competitions and prizess during the year.
- Free School Milk fridges supplied to registered schools.
Curriculum linked lesson plans or the whole school (Junior Infants to 6th class)
From Grass to Your Glass
Welcome to Lesson Plan 5: From Grass to Your Glass, designed to help pupil’Go to lesson
Dairy and the Environment
Welcome to Lesson Plan 4: Dairy and the Environment, designed to help pupil’sGo to lesson
Welcome to Lesson Plan 3: Dental Health, designed to help pupil’s understanding ofGo to lesson
NATIONAL SCHOOL MILK JINGLE COMPETITION 2019
Click here to see the winner and full list of finalists.
LEARNING IS FUN
Fun, engaging and interactive games & worksheets to support the lesson plans.
- interactive pyramid
- colouring pictures
- lunch box tips
- And moooch more