Drinking School Milk each day is a convenient and affordable way to help children meet their daily calcium and nutrient needs.
Did you know?
- School Milk is now even more affordable due to an increased subsidy.
- The Healthy Eating Guidelines recommend, three daily servings of dairy for 5-8 year olds and five daily servings for 9-18 year olds?
- Milk contains many nutrients which contribute to normal health in children. For example, calcium contributes to normal bone and dental health; protein contributes towards muscle growth and bone development; and iodine contributes to normal health in children.
- Schools registered for School Milk receive free exclusive education resources, access to competitions and prizes for schools during the school year.
- Free School Milk fridges are supplied to all registered schools.
If your school is interested in partaking in the scheme please contact the National Dairy Council and we will get in touch with you to discuss deliveries, pricing and benefits.