Pre-Order your Classroom Dairy Challenge Pack including challenge sheets, stickers and pencils by completing the below form.
Nominate your Dairy Hero: it can be your milkman, your local farmer, your school secretary, your Mum or Dad, teacher, a great sportsperson who drinks milk, Milly the Cow, or even a carton or bottle of School Milk.
Tell us why they are your Dairy Hero. Do they deliver milk to your school each day, look after dairy cows all year long, order the milk from the local dairy, drink milk after sport, provide you with lots of nutrition?
Send us an interview (written, audio or video) with your Dairy Hero. If you can’t interview your hero in person, use your imagination and dress up. A winning entry from each participating school will be selected. Individual, group or class entries will be accepted.
There are three categories:
Infants (Junior & Senior Infants – Maximum 50 words or 1 minute audio or video)
Juniors (1st, 2nd & 3rd Class – Maximum 100 words or 2 minute audio or video)
Seniors (4th, 5th & 6th Class – Maximum 200 words or 3 minute audio or video)
- The three overall winning entries from each category will be featured on national radio during National School Milk Week and the Moo Crew website.
- The three overall winning entries will win a trip to the National Sports Campus for their class.
- Entries are very welcome from special schools and classes and will be taken into consideration by the judges.
- Competition entries will only be accepted from schools participating in the EU School Milk Scheme.
- The closing date for entries is Friday 7th February 2020.
Please complete the form if your school participates in the EU School Milk Scheme and your Classroom Dairy Challenge Pack will be delivered to your school in January 2020.