These make a tasty lunch option.
- 2 mini kids pitta pockets
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt
- 1 tsp relish
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to season
- 25 g grated red cheddar cheese
- Chop the chicken breast and mix it with the yogurt, relish, spring onion and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put a slit in the top of the pitta pockets and stuff them with cheese.
- Pop the pitta pockets in the toaster.
- Remove from the toaster and add the chicken mix to the toasted pittas.