Tortilla wraps make an ideal base for a quick lunchtime pizza option. These will be popular with all the family.
- Makes 1 pizza wrap
- 1 kids wrap
- 2 tbsp tomato passata
- 25 g grated cheddar
- Optional toppings to choose from:
- 1 slice ham
- 1 chicken fillet, cooked and chopped
- Handful of sweetcorn
- Chopped spring onion
- Chopped pineapple
- 1 tbsp chopped pepper
- Preheat the oven to fan 180oC.
- Put the wrap on a baking sheet and spread the passata over the wrap using the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle the cheese on the wrap.
- You can add any of the optional toppings that your child may like. Ham, sweetcorn and pineapple are a lovely combination as are chicken and peppers.
- Place the wrap in the oven and bake for up to 10 minutes until the cheese is melted. Careful not to burn the wrap!
- Remove, slice and serve.