Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is open to primary schools in the Republic of Ireland, participating in the EU subsidised School Milk Scheme or schools that register for the 2019/2020 School Milk Scheme before 7th June 2019.
2. In order to redeem the prize, the winning school must be able to facilitate the Bespoke Rugby Training Session on Wednesday 25th September 2019. No other dates, times or alternative prizes will be available. If the winning school is not able to facilitate the Bespoke Rugby Training Session on that date, they will forfeit the prize, which will be awarded to an alternative school, at the Promoter(s) discretion. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
3. The closing date for the competition is Friday 7th June at 5pm.
4. The National Dairy Council cannot accept responsibility for lost, damaged or delayed entries.
5. The draw will be held on Tuesday 25th June 2019. The result of the draw is final and The National Dairy Council will not enter into correspondence regarding the draw. Winners will be notified by email and telephone using contact details provided.
6. Winning schools will be required to participate in publicity.
7. All entrants agree to be bound by the rules of the competition; failure on the part of any entrant to adhere to any or all of these rules will render the entry in question invalid.
8. The promoters reserve the right to change award specifications subject to availability at conclusion of this competition. No cash or alternative in whole or part of the prize will be offered.
9. The promoter and the National Dairy Council reserve the right to amend, withdraw or terminate the competition or alter the specification of the competition without prior notice should that specified be unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
10. The prize for the World School Milk Day Competition is:
• A Bespoke Rugby Coaching Session for a school on World School Milk Day (Wednesday 25th September) by trained rugby coaches for a maximum of 150 pupils aged between 7-12 years of age.
• School Rugby Coaching Toolbox
• Medals and Spot-Prizes
• Healthy Snacks and Refreshments for all pupils and staff
The prize does not include insurance, personal expenditure and other incidental cost. The promoter and the National Dairy Council do not accept any liability of whatever nature, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third-party providers over whom we have no direct control. Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased prize. We do not accept any liability in
contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part.
11. The promoter and the National Dairy Council reserve the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
12. The promoter of this competition and to whom all correspondence should be addressed is:
The National Dairy Council, The Studio, Maple Avenue, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin