School Milk Sponsored Sports Day Competition 2020
- This competition is open to primary schools in the Republic of Ireland who have registered to participate in the EU subsidised School Milk Scheme.
- In order to redeem the prize, the winning schools must have completed a Form 2 School Milk Application Form no later than Friday 29th January 2021.
- Schools that are already partaking in the School Milk Scheme are automatically included in the draw to win one of the three prizes.
- The National Dairy Council will not enter into correspondence with regard to the decision to select the winning schools.
- The promoter and the National Dairy Council cannot accept responsibility for lost, damaged or delayed entries.
- Employees, contractors or persons directly or professionally associated with the National Dairy Council may not compete in this competition.
- All entrants agree to be bound by the rules of the competition; failure on the part of any entrant to adhere to any or all of these rules will render the entry in question invalid.
- Winning schools may be invited to participate in publicity.
- The promoters reserve the right to change award specifications subject to availability at conclusion of this competition. No cash or alternative in whole or part of the prize will be offered.
- The promoter and the National Dairy Council reserve the right to amend, withdraw or terminate the competition or alter the specification of the competition without prior notice should that specified be unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
- The prize of a Sponsored Sports Day package will include (but is not limited to)
Branded Moo Crew Hoodies, Medals, Trophies, Signage, Spot-Prizes, Nutritious Snacks and Beverages subject to availability and quantities as permitted in the prize fund. The prizes will be available for distribution to schools in May and June 2021. The prize does not include insurance, personal expenditure and other incidental cost.
- The promoter and the National Dairy Council do not accept any liability
of whatever nature, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over whom we have no direct control. Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased prize. We do not accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part.
- The promoter and the National Dairy Council reserve the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- The promoter of this competition and to whom all correspondence should be addressed is: The National Dairy Council, The Studio, Maple Avenue, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin